Dr. Kristen Kammerer is a board-certified pediatrician with 10 years of experience caring for children. She grew up in Michigan and trained in Florida. Her residency and early career was as an Air Force Pediatrician in DC, Alaska, Japan, and Colorado. Her husband is from Plano and they returned to Dallas 5 years ago with their two young children. She is an active volunteer at her childrens’ school library and PTA as well as the Richardson ISD Clothes Closet. Her favorite activities are gardening, bike-riding, and exploring new cities.
She enjoys partnering with parents, caregivers, and children to achieve optimal health. She is excited to join the team at Park Cities Pediatrics and continue the long tradition of excellent pediatric care.
Certifications and memberships:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas – Editorial Committee
- Texas Health Presbyterian- Dallas
- Medical City Dallas
- Children’s Health Dallas and Plano